CHILDREN'S MINISTRY DIRECTOR
The Children’s Ministries Director is responsible for the development and implementation of the vision, strategy and tactical elements for all programs, activities and educational aspects related to Children’s Ministry at Highland Gospel Community. Specifically, the Children’s Ministries Director is responsible for Sunday School (Nursery-5th grade) and Childcare.
The Children’s Ministries Director will report directly to the Elder Team.
COMPETENCIES AND EXPECTATIONS
• Growing relationship with Jesus Christ evident by action, attitude, and behavior.
• Reliable, trustworthy, self starter, and excellent at following through on details.
• Possess the ability to embrace innovation and creativity while adapting to growth and change.
• Possess the ability to use appropriate judgment, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
• Possessing strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain healthy and motivating relationship with the Elder Team, co-laborers, and volunteers.
• Possess the ability to understand and to keep current on issues related to safety andsecurity resulting in the implementation of associated activities and safeguards.
• Administrate Children’s Ministry (CM) programs within the church.
• Oversee the selection and implementation of curriculum.
• Pursue parents and families to develop relationships.
• Recruit and staff volunteers.
• Set direction and train CM volunteers.
• Serve the volunteers within the CM.
• Develop communication plans to keep elder team, volunteers and parents informed.
This part time position provides 20 hours a week for administration, weekly staff meeting, relationship building, and training.
To apply for postion please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.